Sunday, November 17, 2013

Realtree Camo, Buckmark & Bone Collector = Must be Deer Hunting Season!

As most of us prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner, Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales and the Holiday Shopping Season there is a big group making preparations for the opening day of Deer Hunting Season!

This was very evident as I looked at Delectably Yours top sellers the first two weeks of November.  Realtree Camo, Browning Buckmark & Bone Collector bedding, sheets, pillows and window treatments were our top sellers daily!

Top of the list was the new Bone Collector Pink & Grey Bedding for girls! We sold so many that I'm wondering if we'll have enough stock to carry us through the holiday shopping season.  Each year there is always a bedding set for girls and boys, women and men that sell so fast Kimlor can't keep up production even with the sewing floor working day, night and weekends to meet demands.  I believe the Grey and Pink Bone Collector bed and bath will defiantly be one of them!


Our next top seller was the Grey and Black Bone Collector Bed set & accessories for boys and men, or those that just love black like I do! 


Last year our top seller was the first of the Bone Collector Bedding Sets in brown, green and tan.  It is still a top contender this year. 


Realtree's AP Pink Camo Bedding for girls was a close second and this weekend is surpassing all other sales. It was the top seller for girls last year. rs.  


With the addition of the Realtree AP Pink baby nursery crib sets the AP Pink line it is blowing out all others with AP Purple Lavender Camo right behind it.  




Which of the AP Camo for Girls do you like best?  It's a toss up for me! 



Top seller for boys and men last year was the AP Black & Snow White Reversible Bed Sets.  This one did sell out and we had many customers on a wait list for a month.  Those that weren't on one didn't get one until late February. I hate having people have to wait!   Sales of these sets is picking up this past weekend as well.  If any of these are on someone's Christmas Wish List I'd buy it soon to be safe! 


Browning came out with the Brown and Pink Buckmark bedding collection for girls this past year and they are still selling very fast!  It is the next top contender for gifts for girls this holiday shopping season. 


Browning Buckmark Bedding in classic brown and tan for boys and men has been popular ever since it was released.  It still is today! More of the buckmark panel drapes / curtains, valances and pillows are being used in family rooms and hunting cabins than most any other pattern.   



I often wonder how cool many of our customer's hunting cabins look when they tell me how they have decorated them or their homes.  I used to get to see them when I was a hands on decorator.  One of the last log homes I did we used racks of deer antlers for the curtain swag holders.  It was just stunning!  I'd love for you to send in your photos of your rooms with any of the hunting themed bedding sets or window treatments.  Even more I'd love to be out hiking the woods and taking pictures of the deer and wildlife.  During this season it's hard to find time to do.  I have taken a few and can't wait to see more! Below is a photo I snapped through the car window while driving, I was so happy they made it across the road! 


I must prefer to see the Deer in their natural habitat like the photo below. 



Here's to wishing all the Deer Hunters out there the best this upcoming season! Be Safe!!  










No comments: